Earn XDN and help grow DigitalNote.
As a team, we are rewarding the community with bounties for ideas, marketing, listing on the top exchanges, and almost any task that will help us achieve our goals.
To start all you need to do is see what is needed to be done. If you add an idea here and it is voted up by the community for review, you earn 10,000 XDN.
You just need 25 votes to qualify.
So get your ideas out there. One of the biggest challenges for the XDN blockchain project is to attract investors and promote the coin. This is something the DigitalNote team cannot accomplish on their own. So if you have marketing proposals that are guaranteed to work, add them to the bounty program and let us know how much it will cost and get the community to vote for your proposal.
Continued development of the DigitalNote project is paramount to our success, so any developers out there get onto the tasks we need to be worked on. Web development, coin features, new media relations, new top quality exchanges, walkthrough guides including how-to YouTube videos are all up for consideration.
So get your proposals out there with as much info as you need to convince the community that it is a good idea.
Follow us on Twitter or Discord for up to date news on the DigitalNote XDN bounty program.
- 1XDN MEME / GIF CONTESTHey dude , everyone like memes
- 1Create a Telegram channel to manage Twitter activityThe idea is to create a Telegram channel in which the admins can post relevant twitts for the XDN community to like and retweet, thus making DigitalNotemore visible on CT.
- 3Reward social activityI think that the system used by Zilliqa can bring more users on board. Reward users to tweet, or to post on other socials with your tags and require a min of likes/retweets to give rewards
- 2Multiasset walletsGet supported by multiasset wallets as they are much more user friendly. For desktop I would say Atomic Wallet, mobile Guarda and Trustwallet
- 1Partnership with CelsiusBe added as supported coin on Celsius network. Trending nicely and strong community.
- 1FaucetMaybe already proposed, but a faucet could help in spreading awareness. This one, for instance, seems to perform pretty well https://pipeflare.io/home Used also by Horizen
- 2Create mobile applications with rewards in xdn or chat application where coins are given for participating.On mobile is one of the fastest ways to get to know the project in order to get new investors, entrepreneurs or enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies. With mobile applications they are one of the most commo... Read more...
- 5Digital Note app for free trade, P2P payments, and encrypted P2P communication.Where does Digital Note (XDN) go from here? We require a new XDN layer designed to interact with DApps on multiple networks. At the same time, it also functions as a messaging platform and can develop... Read more...
- 6Get On Ledger LiveNo idea how to do it, but it would be great to get XDN on Leger Nano, and by that I mean as an app on Ledger Live to make storing easier.
- 6Sign Up XDN With Payment Gateway https://net-cents.com/Hi Friend We would like to chat about getting XDN signed up on net-cents.com payment gateway. Please WhatsApp 0044 7782409335 to start a Marketing Team Kindest Regards Kashif Bashir https://youtu.b... Read more...
- 9Update Circulation Supply On Coinmarket Cap WebsiteCoinmarket Cap Is Still Showing 7+ Million Circulation Supply. All XDN Team Have To Do Is Submit An Update That 3 Billion Coins Have Been Burned. This Will Support XDN Price To Rise Attracting More ... Read more...
- 12Establish XDN to business partners on e-commerce sites, payment processors, and vendorsWe are offering a bounty of 650,000 XDN if you establish our coin for payment in connection with online retailers, ecommerce stores, payment processors, and various other vendors, NOTE: Payment Proces... Read more...
- 8Provide compile instructions on MacOs High Sierra & CatalinaWe are offering a bounty of 150,000 XDN to someone that can provide clear and detailed instructions to install the development environment form compiling and deploying the DigitalNote GUI wallet using... Read more...